Tuesday 6 August 2013

Focus on the things that I have done

Seeing as this blog is now 2 years old and I originally started it to make my life better by finally getting things done, a lot of my posts seem to be about the human mind and I seem to focus more on the things that I have NOT done rather than the few things that I HAVE done.

I know I originally did this blog to get all these things done before I turned 30 however I was nowhere near. And that is all I can focus on. How things are so hard. Difficult. All I seem to do is make excuses.

So now I am putting the list up with the things I have actually done (highlighted in red). Not many things. But better than nothing at all.



  • Pay at least £1500 of my debt off
  • Start to take driving lessons again
  • Get a tattoo
  • Write 5 amazing finished songs
  • Play somewhere live and play more often
  • Renew my passport
  • Register with a dentist
  • Find a better job
  • Sit up straight, no slouching
  • Don't lose too much of my income to gambling
  • Go abroad
  • Get a webcam and post some songs on You Tube
  • Buy a new guitar
  • Buy a Citizen Eco-drive watch
  • At least look to finally moving out
  • Get my violin fixed and start to learn it
  • Start a new story
  • Plant a tree-preferably a Maple tree
  • Start a savings account
  • Not being fazed when people shout abuse to me on the streets
  • Get some recordings of my own songs done
  • Go to watch Manchester United at Old Trafford
  • Start voluntary work for the NSPCC
  • Start to go to more gigs/concerts again
  • Sell something on Ebay
  • Learn to make an amazing Masala Dhosa (Indian dish)
  • Learn 30 new songs on my guitar
  • Get some written word published
  • Make an effort with every single person in my phonebook
  • Learn 5 monologues
  • 1 comment:

    1. Come on, Muk, just fucking sit up straight!

      ReplyDelete